Since 1949 the "Lottensee" is owned by the family Kluckner.

The Lottenseehut was built 1968 and has been operating since that year.

In the 70's Josef Kluckner decided to expand the hut and to lease the peasantry so that he can devote to gastronomy.

Due to the growing mass of tourists, he decided to expan the hut again in the 80's. The last changes were made in 1989.

After 22 years full of work, Josef and Anna Kluckner entered into retirement and passed the operation to their son Martin.

How time passes by!
For more than 20 years we are leading the Lottenseeh├╝tte.